Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions for online Payments. Please go through the same carefully. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms:
- Terms & conditions
- Refund / Cancellation Policy
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website, you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility, or contact us Email: email@example.com
- “Card supplier” means the Company which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility.
- “Online payment facility” means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of ACCEPT.
- Payment(s) for making donations, registration fees, purchase of books or for other services through this Payment Gateway Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- The users are advised to take note of the terms and condition of aggregators charges.
- The Credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes arise in-case.
- The Applicant has to take utmost care in disclosing personal data in a safe Online environment. Exposure to unsafe public online plat forms are at the sole risk and discretion of the applicant. ACCEPT or the Service Provider will have no control over such external matters.
- The service is to provide using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website.
The online payment gateway SERVICE is offered:
- Instamojo payment gateway
through ACCEPT India Website www.acceptindia.org