How to Support?
You can financially support by donating through Cheque or Online transfer through bank. The cash donations can be made only upto Rs.2000 as per the new rule of Income Tax. So kindly make your donations through Cheque or through direct transfer to our respective bank accounts.
Now you can make instant online transfer also using your net banking.
Utmost financial accountability is practiced, all accounts are audited by Chartered accountants and filed to Central Govt. departments and Income Tax Department. Our Annual Audited account statements can be requested by our donors.
All board members are volunteers who do not take any monetary benefits but invest their time and money for this service.
This is mostly managed as a faith ministry and we look to the Lord who has helped us in the past almost on a daily basis.
If anyone is interested in supporting this service, consider visiting and seeing for yourself and you may the do the following:
- Visit and encourage the work. Pray for this challenging service.
- Volunteer as a helper short or long term.
- Provide in kind like rice, provisions, cloth, and other daily items in need.
- Spend time with patients, take them home for a meal, and help those who need to go out for shopping or picnic.
- Spend time as a family at Accept. Help in kitchen or serving, house keeping, in field with agriculture, animals.
- Help in driving vehicles when in need.