ACCEPT Society is registered under Karnataka Societies Act No 776199-2000 with its Registered Office and operations in Bangalore, India .
Aims of ACCEPT
- Providing Holistic Care To HIV/AIDS patients and families.
- Provide Medical And Psychological relief through Care Centre and Home based Care.
- Educate the Society to contain and eliminate ignorance regarding HIV/AIDS and its transmittance.
- Educate the society to accept and care for HIV+ people and their families
- Provide vocational and income generation training for the patients and their families
- Bring about behavioral change in HIV+ people and others.
We are a Community Care Center approved by KHPT(Karnataka Health Promotion Trust) and NACO( National Aids Control Organization).
We have FCRA permission to receive foreign funds and all the contributions made to ACCEPT in India are eligible for income tax exemption.
For more information please see other pages